[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The G.S.A. also known as General Service Administration uses Stream Solutions for Communications and directions. Any type of Communication from government agency or institution often carry a significant amount of importance – from emergency and public safety updates to offering vital services and information to a community. This Case Study is about How the United States Federal Court House in Utah uses Stream’s Products and Why they use them.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]By introducing a digital signage network, government institutions including courthouses, capital buildings, prisons, D.M.V.’s, township offices and more they can:
- Share Amber Alerts, disaster and emergency information, crime alerts and more.
- Improve inter-office and inter-departmental communication
- Direct visitors to the right place with wayfinding touchscreens or wifi.
- Incorporate wayfinding screens and kiosks
- Generate revenue through advertising while saving money on cable, printing costs and posting labor.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_btn title=”LEARN ABBOUT INTERACTIVE SIGNAGE” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fexplorestream.com%2Fself-serve-kiosk%2F|||”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]