The G.S.A. also known as General Service Administration uses Stream Solutions for Communications and directions. Any type of Communication from government agency or institution often carry a significant amount of importance – from emergency and public safety updates to offering vital services and information to a community. This Case Study is about How the United States Federal Court House in Utah uses Stream’s Products and Why they use them.
By introducing a digital signage network, government institutions including courthouses, capital buildings, prisons, D.M.V.’s, township offices and more they can:
- Share Amber Alerts, disaster and emergency information, crime alerts and more.
- Improve inter-office and inter-departmental communication
- Direct visitors to the right place with wayfinding touchscreens or wifi.
- Incorporate wayfinding screens and kiosks
- Generate revenue through advertising while saving money on cable, printing costs and posting labor.